Image hosting by PhotobucketImage hosting by PhotobucketImage hosting by PhotobucketImage hosting by Photobucket

 

 

 

                            


 
A work in progress

Monday, May 30, 2005

blogging

time and again, God has proven to me that when He closes a door, He does opens a window. lately, i have been troubled by a lot of things kasi ang daming nangyari sa buhay ko this past few months. maybe having more time on my hands to reflect on things is contributing in this turmoil. and then God made me discover BLOGGING.

as i have always been saying, i express myself better in the written language and having this blog is an outlet for me. it is an outlet for the stifling things going thru my mind. i always feel better after i write down my thoughts when i am sad; even when i have something to rejoice about, writing about it makes me twice as happy.

blogging allowed me to interact w/ special people who are inspiring me to strive harder. the experiences they are sharing in their blogs are teaching me things that i could never learn in any classroom. they also made me realize that there are people carrying heavier burdens than me so i have no right to whine all the time.

thanks to blogging, i now know what html is. blogging squeezed my creative juices. in my 8 months of blogging, i have gone thru 3 templates w/c i put together on my own. it makes me proud that i have learned something w/c is totally unrelated to what i have been trained for.

blogging also made me see that there is a big world out there waiting to be conquered, i would just have to be patient and brave.


p.s.
higit sa lahat, salamat sa blogging kasi sa tagal kong naka-online, i have met a few interesting people (wink, wink!).



Posted by nikki:: 5/30/2005 01:47:00 AM
|

---------------oOo---------------

 

Comments: Post a Comment