Image hosting by PhotobucketImage hosting by PhotobucketImage hosting by PhotobucketImage hosting by Photobucket

 

 

 

                            


 
A work in progress

Friday, May 27, 2005

evaluation

its starting to rain now and very soon, it will be school time once again. this will mean almost unbearable traffic again for roads leading to schools. this will likewise translate to tiredness for us drivers (not so much for me because my car is automatic).

time really flies so fast! in a month, half of 2005 will be over. if you ask me to evaluate the first 5 months of my 2005, i wouldn't know how. i have been taking it easy for the first time in my life and it feels good. i have time on my own hands and i can do whatever i want. a lot of times, i get depressed but that's life. we all have to learn to bounce back.

i don't know what the rest of the year will be like for me. i am not fond of having short term goals only long term ones. i am taking it one day at a time. i know God has something planned for me, i am just hoping that i will be wise enough to recognize it when it comes.



Posted by nikki:: 5/27/2005 07:34:00 PM
|

---------------oOo---------------

 

Comments: Post a Comment