Image hosting by PhotobucketImage hosting by PhotobucketImage hosting by PhotobucketImage hosting by Photobucket

 

 

 

                            


 
A work in progress

Tuesday, June 06, 2006

Mood: pensive

Ayan, Ka Uro nandito na ulit ako. Hehe!

I am happy that everything generally went well with our hospital activity except for some minor glitches. But yes, the last statement was written with some angst.

It is a given that we cannot please everybody and that we shouldn't even try. It's just that I'd like my life to be as peaceful and as stressless as possible. I don't want to have any room of hatred in my life. Gusto ko laging masaya ang paligid ko. I hate confrontations so I try to solve problems as diplomatically as possible. BUT no matter how hard I try, there are just things beyond my control.

For instance, I cannot help it if I click with this certain person that my other friend hates. Its not even my battle and I am not going to involve myself in it. I am not going to take sides because they are both my colleagues although I admit that it is immaturity (i.e. hospital politics) on my friend's part that caused all this. Pero hindi naman yata tama na simangutan niya ako at isnabin just because I am friends with the other person. Its just so sad that we are supposedly mature doctors who should at least try to be civil with one another even if in truth, you want to stab your colleague with a scalpel.

However, I am not going to deprive myself of a good friendship with a very misunderstood person just because of petty hospital politics. If this is how my friend treats all her friends who goes against her wishes, then maybe she doesn't deserve my friendship. If she cannot act maturely, then that's too bad. Hindi naman ako mawawalan kung hindi niya ako papansinin!


Posted by nikki:: 6/06/2006 05:50:00 PM
|

---------------oOo---------------