Image hosting by PhotobucketImage hosting by PhotobucketImage hosting by PhotobucketImage hosting by Photobucket

 

 

 

                            


 
A work in progress

Tuesday, June 13, 2006

Gamehouse Addict

Would you believe that I slept at 6 am this morning? Since we're having problems with our internet connections, my online life for the past week has been very erratic. So, may I laro ako ng game (holiday po kasi dito kahapon), nasobrahan naman yata.

My good friend M gave me these 2 games kasi, hindi ko alam kung saan nya iyon nakuha or kung pano pero I got it thru email. Sobrang nakakatuwa! I saw it sa Yahoo Games and its from Gamehouse, it's called...




Try nyo, it's fun. But don't blame me if you get addicted too!

Posted by nikki:: 6/13/2006 11:20:00 PM
|

---------------oOo---------------