Image hosting by PhotobucketImage hosting by PhotobucketImage hosting by PhotobucketImage hosting by Photobucket

 

 

 

                            


 
A work in progress

Sunday, July 02, 2006

I want



I knew my favorite author has a new book coming out and I have been waiting for it to be available here in the Philippines. It has been 8 months now and I have yet to see a copy in my favorite neighborhood bookstore. I am even willing to go to Powerbooks Megamall if needed just to buy a copy but browsing through their website, no At First Sight available. Nicholas Sparks is again coming out with a new book (entitled Dear John) either in September or October, hindi ko pa nababasa yung At First Sight.


I want, I want, I want!!


Posted by nikki:: 7/02/2006 10:34:00 PM
|

---------------oOo---------------