Image hosting by PhotobucketImage hosting by PhotobucketImage hosting by PhotobucketImage hosting by Photobucket

 

 

 

                            


 
A work in progress

Friday, August 11, 2006

Books

Let's have a break muna from my Malaysia experience. Here's a tag from Doc Emer

Books that changed your life?

I have to read that book yet but Tuesdays with Morrie and The Five Peolpe You Meet in Heaven both by Mitch Albom made an impact in my life.


Books you have read more than once?

The Notebook by Nicholas Sparks, The Joy Luck Club by Amy Tan


Books you would want on a desert island?

All books by Nicholas Sparks


One book that made you laugh?

I can't remember any.


One book that made you cry?

I have read lots of books that made me cry but one book that really made a lasting impression is P.S. I Love You by Cecelia Ahern (so sweet!)

Trivia: Cecelia Ahern wrote her 1st novel, P.S. I Love You at the age of 21 and she is the daughter of Ireland's Taoiseach (Prime Minister) Bertie Ahern. Cecelia is also the sister-in-law of Nicky Byrne of Westlife.


One book you wish you had written?

Harry Potter and The Sorcerer's Stone a.k.a. Book 1 of the Harry Potter Series by J.K. Rowling because I would be a millionaire by now had I written it. hahahaha!


One book you wish had never been written?

The Hundred Secret Senses
by Amy Tan. Nalito ako kasi Olivia is telling a story at the moment then in the next paragraph, you're reading about a ghost na pala.


One book you are currently reading?

Pediatric Advanced Life Support from the American Heart Association

I HAVE to read this because I will be going on training 2 weeks from now and I NEED to pass (again) the exam.


One book you have been meaning to read?

Love in the Time of Cholera by Gabriel Garcia Marquez


Ayan, gusto ko na tuloy pumunta ng bookstore bukas na bukas din!

Posted by nikki:: 8/11/2006 10:42:00 PM
|

---------------oOo---------------